Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to 2011!


2010 has past and it has been a fruitful year for me.


Many sweet memories and achievements for that year. A new book to start. The next lap of journey to begin. Working out with balance resolutions that has not meet yet. What are those?



A car and driving license by August 2011 and someone who can be my princess in a year time. Once I get it, my resolutions complete! Insya Allah. With the blessings given from my both parents and not to forget Allah. I will achieved it for my 2011.

2011 will be a challenging year for me.
A - Always want to achieve
B - Become a good leader for the community

C - Care for my love ones
D - Driving license

E - Easy and cool person

F - Flexible always
G - Get myself ready to look at my new future

H - Happy person

I - Inspire my followers to be a mentor like me one day
J - Joyful person
K - Kindful
L - Let others to get their opportunity like what I had before

M - Muslim with patience character and B faithful

N - Naughty but will behave
O - Opportunities with no preference, and I will grab it

P - Pampered with mum but dont take for granted

Q - Queue for my turn to get my master in theatre & dance studies
R - Relationship will come once and she will be mine forever
S - Stop to be a tempered guy

T - Turkey! My next destination

U - Understand to people's problem and help them
V- Variasi celebrating 10th Anniversary
W- Wondering who can buy me a car
X - Xtremely to reduce down my weight - 10kg
Y - Yawn to people who makes nonsense with me..

Z - ZZZZZZZZZZZ...Sleep and get myself enough rest this year


Opening of the year, my family and I had a great reunion and loving gathering. Let me say this, I always love my Mum, Dad, Siblings, Nieces, Nephew and my loving adik 'Robin'! Wait! Not to miss out my brothers and big family of Variasi.




HAPPY NEW YEAR



The day that I created a history for Variasi


My beloved parent


Family reunion on 1/1/11

No comments:

Post a Comment