Monday, January 17, 2011

Past 2 weekends was so tiring and exhausted

Working so hard for the parade which never end and hope to end it soon

This was the biggest challenge where I was tasked to hold a choreography and managed several segments. 1200 performers..No kidding!

But I felt proud at the same time coz Abg Osman gave me a full trust to complete this task. It was hard to convince him with our work. His expectation is high and what he want is 'QUALITY'. He has been my mentor since I learnt dance with him when I am 13 years old. I remembered his craziness, well umbrella dance was not the first performance but something else that both us cant forget it. That was a sweet memory in those time. Well now, I am standing beside a man who is known and famous not only in Singapore but Asia. Worked with a professional choreographer in one of the most biggest event 'Chingay Parade'. Tiring but worth it. 3 more weeks to go. Shifted myself back to Variasi. Lost touch for a long time. We are back soon, starting our engine slowly to complete our journey for our upcoming 10th anniversary. Cant wait for it.

Sat alone and looking out from window seeing two loving birds flew together happily. Keep me thinking and smiling. When will be my turn? Haizz...cuzzins are all getting married and those married now with two kids. Expecting from my family and friends, that I will marry first and got 2 kids at the age of 30. But still stay single and enjoying myself with my performances and other life. Heart is open slowly, touching several girls heart but confused. In a way who should I choose and be my life partner. It's hard now. It's not that easy. Marriage, you cant play with it. You must think carefully and wisely.

Hope I will find someone...soon..maybe in a short while....

No comments:

Post a Comment