Thursday, February 24, 2011

The last moment


Me and my beloved sis...
Good friend that always there for any event..'Afi'

Zulfaqar from Azpirasi


Male dancers from Azpirasi & Variasi



1 minute action before we leave for heartland
It was a good memory afterall. Great experienced working with PA & Azpirasi. We ended our Chingay with Chingay Heartland@ Bishan on last sunday. We separated and walk to a different way. But wait! We are not stopping there. We are turning back! Its time for Gentarasa. Another National production for Malay Arts. Bila bayu menderu..thats our theme for this year. I been tasked to be Production Manager & Casting Coordinator for Gentarasa. Wow thats high post and challenging! But will do it and make him proud.
For you guys, I am not leaving you ya. Its time! Work independently without me and face all challenge. You can do it, I believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment