Friday, December 3, 2010

My favourite boy 'JISDANE'

Weekends is coming again...

The old same things, but a bit relax now. Coming to school with slippers and just with my slacked wear. Roaming myself at 10am in the office and go back latest at 2pm. What a good life Hamz. Just released from my tension, meet up with my beloved adik last Sunday and treat him to Sakura International Buffet. Later we proceed to Causeway for a movie. You know, my beloved adik, put on weight ...pipi tembam! hahaha but he's cute and sweet brother. I am happy becaouz he keep smiling when he meet me. Now slowly I understand how he faced difficulties in his NS...Has to work hard and went through with many things. But that's call IBADAH. Heheh! I always pray hard for him may he success with all the goals that he has aiming all this while. Insya Allah!



Hmmmp chingay is starting! Gonna start my engine soon with all my peeps in Variasi. We are coming back together to unite for the biggest and grandest performance at F1 Pit Building on Feb 2011.



Ok gtg babe! Enjoy your weekend...tmrw morning to Resort World!



Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment