Monday, June 21, 2010



21 June 2010.. 1.50am
Once upon a time..pada suatu hari....
wohooo! Bedtime story begin!
Wha to say ya? ohhh just ended our NDP Rehearsal yesterday
disaster! disaster! hancur lebur..berderai!
So call they are pro..but 'kokap' give us a wrong cue and enter in a wrong mode! What they are doing sia?! But its ok, 1st combine rehearsal...betta do it properly next round ya.
End the day with more anger, coz dunnow how they arrange the transport for us.
The whole team went back and we are the last group to go back. Its 11pm!
Rush back home, grumbling and just cant bothered what has happening....coz my pillow is waiting for me. Its time to sleep!

Yesterday, woke up at 8am with stoink face! Oh god its sunday! I dreamt of my brother and suddenly started to think about him. Miss him sia! Almost 2 weeks not seeing him. Both of us keep sms each other but we know how we felt. Sorry ya dik! Im really damn busy and tight with many things. Endure ya!Rush ma self and hudah for our sunday show. Slack man! sleepy and for goodness sake, got a chance to sleep for two hours at niezam's place. Sleepy sia! Went for show today and put up two performances. Wahh for a long time never perform for wedding show. I feel good man! Met abang ariffin from Sri Mahligai and his crew performing at the same wedding. Enjoyed with the food...and marvellous man! success! success! good food today........ went back to niezam's place again and continue with my sleep. Damn! Its 8pm. Rush back home and do my packing. Ready for camp... :( sooooo tiring!

Today and the next two days will be my intensive days. Having my camp and enjoy my self ther. Act as a QM..... HMM Reminds me back during the days in NS standing infront QM building and shouted 'AH Kiang ah what's for breakfast today'...what?! loh mai kai again!!" hehehehe bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment