Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mubarak Eidil Adha!
I am back! And its for a month I have not been updating my blog. Woah thats for real man. I have been damn busy with my new work. Managing events, production and several task for my school. But it was a challenging period where all teachers are busy with their end of the year work. I have enjoyed working with my students, we have been so closed and the relationship between me and other teachers are more than friends. Not to forget like Irnny, Haya and Din.


Apart from that, I am also pack with my schedule especially for Variasi. Year end is the scariest period for us, many stuff to settle, reports to complete, audit and planning for workplan 2011. VPA is celebrating 10th anniversary next year. Everyone in Variasi is working damn till late night, cracked brains and starts to do all such planning before the event come in 2011. Wow great peers! They are my good teams and they are my heroes for this year. Tears burst out the night of our retreat discussion at Kuantan, Pahang lately. 15 of us, were so excited with all the plans and participate in several discussions for VPA. Trip to kuantan lately has bonded us strongly and keep our relationship more stronger. Thanks to Niezam and ikhwan who have worked hard and make it happen.

Well, whats up now...my 2 projects in my school has ended. So getting myself up, pack up things..rush to VPA and its production time! Chingay is coming, VPA theatre production & dance festival will be happening soon....argggggghhhhh its coming!!!!!!! Okae thats all for now.... for you, no worrie I am always ther for you and I am still your bro...heheh I wont forget you..see lah your abang...work work and work!!!

Below is some of the pics @ kuantan..enjoy!!!:


On the way to Kuantan..imagine we stuck at the jam almost 2 hours..







Our destination to Tasik Chini, the most legendary lake in Malaysia..


Me, yani, niezam and hanis..out boat ride to tasik cini

With us behind is hudah and our beloved tour guide 'Kak Su'...






We drop by to Kg Chendanan, one of the orang asli village at Tasik Chini..my skill in blow piping


Our stay at Swiss Garden Resort & Spa...see our both hotel staff yang kene reject..




Kak Yoyo and Rafidah 'The Datins for our trip'

Me & Rorul.....


Khusyuk betul budak variasi tengok si SALLEH!...Salleh is one of the monkey helping us to plug 17 fresh coconut...


Aee & Izan are enjoying drinking the coconut..


Variasi coconut party!!!

Ok got more to come...catch up with more pictures soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment