Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Salaam Ramadhan!
It's 14th Ramadhan and 16 more days to lebaran.
The day that I have been waiting for, the celebrations that bring back all my family members, friends and love ones to gather in this festive period.
But yet Ramadhan this year make me feel down and it caused by somebody and people out there. What I need it's just 'KEADILAN' & 'PEMBELAAN'.... But I dont see any. It has made me more sad and dissapointed with the people out there. But I am cool with it. I know it's a blessing ramadhan but only he knows. I will just keep myself quiet and my mouth shut. That should be better rite. I wont pleased anyone from now on. Its unfair to me.

Be lonely its a common thing for me. I knew that no one can be there for me whenever I need. There's no difference. It reminds me for the past two years on the same month of Ramadhan. Why should I look for people? I have been doing that all this while. And I have to put a stop on this. Damn tiring. I will just walk alone as for now.

Someone has came in to my life lately. I am so happy to have her in my life now. Introducing her to my parents last Sunday and at last, someone for my future. Thanks to you dear.

Tommorow is my big day and history day for Variasi. For 10 years working so hard, and at last! We received National Silver Award by Singapore Government and present by Deputy Prime Minister Mr Teo Chee Hean. Congrats to Variasianz!

No comments:

Post a Comment